Early termination fee?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Hello! I started with Dish's service in September 2014. How much is the early termination fee? Does it depend on months left, or is it the same? What number do I have to call for that info?

I'll just call Dish later, but was wondering if it was worth paying the early termination fee or not. I rarely watch TV now.

You pay based on the months remaining in the contract.

If you aren't switching to some other provider, you'd almost certainly save money by turning it off.

Cut your costs by switching to the Welcome pack or whatever minimum programming is required.

Call Dish and find out the dollar amount you would owe as of today. Then evaluate if it's cheaper to pay the ETF or do what Voyager6 suggests (maybe switch receivers too, if possible, to reduce fees - especially if you have a DVR, more than one receiver, etc).

Thank you very much for the replies! :)

I did lower my package already. I paid Dish for 5 months when my TV didn't work. Didn't even bother to fix it. It's fixed now. haha
I never thought this would happen! I used to be such a big TV fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)