Earthquake Season in California!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
Another Earthquake has happened today at 153pm. On Sunday, there was a rattler with a rolling motion felt like the ocean. Two days ago, there was a Tsumani warning... WoW, what a week.

What's happening to California...

Just wait, there's a full moon coming up in a little less than a week...

The Pacific Ocean with its Ring of Fire, along the coast lines of the Americas and Asia is the rim of a Super Valcano! It is preping to blow and when it does it will blow out the whole side of the Earth and throw the Earth off its axis and Earth will tumble off into space out of control from it being out of balance. Won't happen? You just wait. When it happens I expect everyone to log onto here and come up with an idea what we can do about it.

Now that we had a laugh, stand back and look at the shape of the Pacific and how the coast lines are being pushed into a big circle. The Easterly portion of the US is nice and flat, the west is pushed easterly. It is so big that no one sees it or wants to conceive it. Just like Yellow Stone, when scientist stood back and looked at the bigger picture, that was then they noticed something was going on.

Question is, do you want to be at ground zero or just out of reach? The result will have the same result, you are going to die, just how quick do you want it to happen?

Is your real name Haller? :)

If the world is going to end, we just won't be here any longer. Just like I feel about earthquakes, and yes I live in earthquake land, you worry so much about it you die of a stroke before it even hits......

First post, resurrecting a 5 year old thread. Hmmmmmm.

Preacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.