eastern arc in cincy?

barfo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2006
Anyone out there have eastern arc in Cincinnati? I have an elderly relative who lives there who is having all kinds of problems with a recent eastern arc install ... lots of pixelation, mainly on the local Cincy stations and Lifetime.

I just had one done in Sout Dayton. My picture is BEAUTIFUL (however I have a wing dish for my dayton locals due to them not being on 129) Cincis locals are actually on the EA.

When was the install done? This area was hit big time and they've had people from TN and IN come in for 6 weeks to pick up the slack. Perhaps it was a shotgun install? They are working these guys to the bone. (the RSP and locals)

Anyone out there have eastern arc in Cincinnati? I have an elderly relative who lives there who is having all kinds of problems with a recent eastern arc install ... lots of pixelation, mainly on the local Cincy stations and Lifetime.

If the install is recent, call E* and have them roll a tech to fix her up. If it is past the warranty period (90 days if I recall correctly), sign her up fo DHPP and the service call will be $30. Drop DHPP afterwards. It costs $6 per month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)