Eastern arc with international

wessel40

Original poster
Apr 27, 2009
quad cities, IL
Whats is the best way to install an Eastern Arc customer that also wants International programming? I have heard it is a 1000.4 with a 500+ dish and just use the 118.7. If this is the case do you need to use a powered 44 switch, or just run the 118.7 sat into the LNB in on the 1000.4?

yes, run coax from 1f port on the 500+, or depending on which international programming is requested the Eastern Arc may be all that you need!

that way you can have 2 big ass dishes on your house.....seems they would come up with a better solution for eastern arc international customers........

At one time I thought they were going to duplicate the international channels on 61.5 sat ,so eastern arc subs wouldn't need the big dish for 118, but it looks like DISH is moving all of the international channels off of 61.5.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Dish needs to come up with a 1000+ (or at least a Dish similar to it) for Eastern Arc customers.

You sound like me in an earlier post. But I have to say I think its pretty ugly to have to have two dishs that are fairly large like that :rant:, would rather it would be a dish 300 for 118 (to bad we can't do that thought) :(:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)