Eastern LIL on 129 - chances it will change?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GTAE86

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
I get my locals in SD from 129 - Charlottesville, VA. I asked the installers who did my move what the chances of them moving to EA are - they did not know. I have LOS issues with 129, never get better than 30 or 35 at my new house. Since it was technically a new installation, I had hoped to get EA, but that would not help locals anyway....

Does anyone know of plans to move WA east coast locals to EA? I do not care if it is SD or HD - I would gladly upgrade to HD (I have ViP 722) if our locals went to HD on 61.5....

I get my locals in SD from 129 - Charlottesville, VA. I asked the installers who did my move what the chances of them moving to EA are - they did not know. I have LOS issues with 129, never get better than 30 or 35 at my new house. Since it was technically a new installation, I had hoped to get EA, but that would not help locals anyway....

Does anyone know of plans to move WA east coast locals to EA? I do not care if it is SD or HD - I would gladly upgrade to HD (I have ViP 722) if our locals went to HD on 61.5....

There will be a couple of new 129W spot beams that overlap in your area. The strongest one at Charlottesville ( if that is the one they use for you) looks like it will have about twice the signal strength of the present 129W signal level at your location.

That would be really good.

I am assuming that would be on the new Ceil-II?

It would still be nice if they changed us over to EA - 129 is murder for LOS on the east coast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts