Status
Please reply by conversation.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
Echostar X has failed during testing before it could make it to 110. Dish Network has delayed the launch of many HD channels (national and locals) until they launch Echostar 11 next year.

Stargazer said:
Echostar X has failed during testing before it could make it to 110. Dish Network has delayed the launch of many HD channels (national and locals) until they launch Echostar 11 next year.

Brilliant :D

Lol, I guess I can just see how many people read this thread to see how many people I fooled. Only a few more hours to go (and three+ more than that for those that live west of the East coast) before this day is over with.

Is there any other things going on online where people are getting fooled?

Stargazer said:
Lol, I guess I can just see how many people read this thread to see how many people I fooled. Only a few more hours to go (and three+ more than that for those that live west of the East coast) before this day is over with.

Is there any other things going on online where people are getting fooled?

That was awesome... a classic! Should have waited for a few hours until you told the truth. :)

Stargazer you SOG!!!!!!! Jesus, check my shorts !!!!!!!!!!!!! No, seriously that was a good one !!!! Damn !!!!! ROTFL

I was going to wait a little while but I figured someone would have confirmed that this was not in the news and ask for proof but I'm sure this would have gotten some people's attention lol. Most people read the forums throughout the week so I figure most of the people will get fooled on Monday by these April Fool jokes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.