ECHOSTAR XI - Scheduled Launch Date July 17th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
With Eastern Arc, using 61.5, 72 & 77, and all MPEG-4, it should have more space for more channels, HD included. But that will be a separate plan, offered at first only to new subs.
it is my thinking that the eastern arc will be used fro customers east of the Mississippi. These birds are of course much higher in the sky for us east of 90* W..This will cut down drastically on the amount of NLOS.
All programming will be mirrored off these birds.
If Dish's marketing people were smart ,they would research all new connects that were unsuccessful, cull out the NLOS and contact these people and ask them to give Dish another try.
I also think that dish will upgrade all HD customers who require two dish solutions.
Again .I am speculating here..

I believe that Ciel-2 for 129 is currently scheduled to launch in the first quarter of 2009.

Also, I doubt they'll restrict Eastern Arc to a certain specific geographic area. Probably make it available to whoever has a LOS, and has their locals on EA.

FCC grant of authority is here, with some interesting additional coordination info from Canada.

I think the reference you provided refers to the approval to move E-6 to 72.7 W. Not sure why it was posted in response to a post about E-11 testing at 138.5 W.

Thank God for that. I know that I will enjoy watching more Educator tv. But, I wish they would bring back Ozzie and Harriet.

Unfotunately they onyl seemed to haev about 12 episodes and the PQ was horrendous.

E11 set for launch as follows;

July 16 – Echostar 11 – 3SL – SL – 05:21(UTC)
Sea/Land Launch schedule

Ouch, 1:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time. I had hoped to watch this one on the net, but some of us have to go to work in the morning. Won't be bad for you West Coast folks, though. I guess this also means they're going to launch it the 15th local time, given the UTC-Hawaii time difference, unless there is a mistake on that list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts