Editing posts gone?

Bobby

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
The only thread we’re Edit wasn’t available was the Front Page thread on DST. Otherwise, I see it on my posts elsewhere.
Yes, I just did a test message there and there isn’t an edit available. And to further that I did a test message on another thread in Front Page and it had an edit.

Foxbat

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Yes, I just did a test message there and there isn’t an edit available. And to further that I did a test message on another thread in Front Page and it had an edit.
Maybe that thread should be moved out of the Front Page News forum, since the Front Page forum says it’s for announcements on the Front Page of SatelliteGuys and not for discussions. That thread has been a discussion about Daylight Saving Time for some time now.

I‘m surprised I had access to post there.

Reactions: TheKrell
Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Wasn't me... I was away on a big ship with barely working internet. :)

Pub Members have always had a longer time to edit their posts. However I need to make sure that all Pub Membership Levels (Pub Member, Lifetime Supporter, 3 month pub memberships etc..) are all set the same. As I am told by KE4EST they are all different.

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Wasn't me... I was away on a big ship with barely working internet. :)

Pub Members have always had a longer time to edit their posts. However I need to make sure that all Pub Membership Levels (Pub Member, Lifetime Supporter, 3 month pub memberships etc..) are all set the same. As I am told by KE4EST they are all different.
So Scott, for Pub Members, how long is the edit feature available ?

TheKrell

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA