Sidebar shows up every time I load a page

I have this same problem and have for years using FF on my very locked-down work computer. I can toggle the sidebar off, but all other pages still have it. This problem does not exist on the work computer I control, nor on my home computer. So I think you have configured FF funny like our over-protective security folks do.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I'm using Firefox on Windows 10. I have Malwarebytes Browser Guard and Ghostery ad/tracker blocker installed. I've changed nothing in my settings voluntarily. (Firefox has been updating itself quite a lot lately.)

If I hit the Toggle Sidebar button, it goes away -- until, as I said, I load another page or re-load the page.

I've tried changing themes. Nothing makes the sidebar stay gone, but selecting one with No Sticky Navbar makes the font smaller so that the sidebar is a little more tolerable (but I'd still prefer it to stay gone!)

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Not seeing that here either on Firefox and Win 10. If toggling the sidebar button, located top right, does not work; it maybe time to clear your cache for SatelliteGuys.
I cleared the cache, it didn't do anything. It also said I had 0 bytes cached, I'm not sure what that's about, I don't remember disabling caching but who knows, I might have at some point.

This never-ending return of the sidebar is driving me crazy. Scott, is there any way to ask about this on the Xenforo website?

I just tried Chrome for the first time with SG. Same sidebar issue. :(

Last edited:
Nothing has changed in the server or with the software so not sure why it just started doing this. Unless another admin went in and did something.

But with that said it’s a built in part of Xenforo not an add on. So it should just work.

I am busy with family today but I will take a look tomorrow when I am back at my office.

While this is a newer thread, this has actually been going on for some time. This is not new.
It wasn't happening for me using FF until post #10, which was yesterday. It worked as always before, and then it got the disease in the afternoon.

I don’t see it on my iPad in Portrait but it does appear in Landscape. What happens if you try making your Firefox browser window a little bit narrower?

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts