Efficient Ways to Install a Pole Mount?

rip77

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2021
United States
Hello, new Dish Network technician here, I started working with a contractor of Dish around 2 months ago and am still in the learning process of everything, so any help would be appreciated.

Is anyone aware of an efficient way to install a pole mount? Usually it is taking me over an hour, with digging the hole, securing the pole with concrete, and trenching. Does anyone know of any methods to make this go faster or is this about all that can be done?

I've also come across several jobs with very unsecure pole mounts, with them rotating or easily being pushed to the side. How can this be prevented as well?

Thanks for any input, I appreciate it.

• Love
Reactions: WinterWinds
Hello, new Dish Network technician here, I started working with a contractor of Dish around 2 months ago and am still in the learning process of everything, so any help would be appreciated.

Is anyone aware of an efficient way to install a pole mount? Usually it is taking me over an hour, with digging the hole, securing the pole with concrete, and trenching. Does anyone know of any methods to make this go faster or is this about all that can be done?

I've also come across several jobs with very unsecure pole mounts, with them rotating or easily being pushed to the side. How can this be prevented as well?

Thanks for any input, I appreciate it.
The home that we are currently in already had a pole mount installed. From my unqualified observation, whoever installed that mount did a great job. The wires are buried and come up to the side of the house with the utilties (which are also underground). Luckily the technician who installed our service was able to use the existing mounting and placed a new dish on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)