EHD folders coming this week?

LASooner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 29, 2005
Was this feature supposed to come online this week?

I thought they mentioned in the Tech chat that folders for EHD would roll out the same week as the 211 upgrade.

Yes, Nov 20 is this week. Now to see when it really happens. ;)

Nov. 20 is a Thursday, which is the usual day for Dish Network software upgrades - IIRC, usually at the end of the workday.

I don't think the date would have been so specific, unless they had already scheduled the upgrade to be spooled, i.e. it is already done and tested.

Here we are on Nov 21st..... anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Wait for Nov. 20 2009.
Heh Heh... well there is only a little over 4 more hrs left on the 21st here in the East!:) Please correct me if I'm wrong but does E* spool updates over the weekend or just during Mon-Fri? Like a lot of folks, I'm looking forward to folders on EHD! :D

Heh Heh... well there is only a little over 4 more hrs left on the 21st here in the East!:) Please correct me if I'm wrong but does E* spool updates over the weekend or just during Mon-Fri? Like a lot of folks, I'm looking forward to folders on EHD! :D

Check RandallA's thread - "New software ..."

I think I saw a beta software spool for the 622/722 receivers but that was like 2 weeks ago. Usually they do 2 or 3 beta software spools before releasing the first batch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts