EHD for the 222k what do YOU think?

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
Well as I have been calling dish all they and since they dont have their system up and running the agent started to talk tech with me and started to ask what I wanted from dish

I simply said I wanted an upgrade since I wanted a duo HD DVR instead of an HD duo which is what I could afford since I'm in a new contract and did not wish to make it

then he told me that dish has not given up on EHD for the 222k receiver, no decision has been made yet but if you have a 222k and really want this feature in the future you should do as the agent told me:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](24DrDcb) Emanual H. ACT: I have not received any information on the 222k. It would be a lot more difficult to implement since it is a DUO receiver. There is no official statement about whether they will or not do it yet.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](24DrDcb) Emanual H. ACT: You can email us at feedback@customermail.dishnetwork.com and let us know that an EHD feature on the 222k is something you would want.

[/FONT]
so all of you with a 222k that think upgrading to a 722k can be expensive and
a pain in the @$$ you should take the time to write an email to dish at the address above.

please no comments like it would be turning the 222k into a 722k I know it is (so does everyone else who would even care)but if this is something 222k users want and email dish, it may happen

so get to writing if you want 1080p VOD without paying for an upgrade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)