turbo standalone pkg

clydesam

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
It looks like the website they did away with them. I figured that might have happened . The pkg showing are now more simple. Just add hd for $10 and get the platinum hd channels incl for free.

Looks like the Dish website is getting a bit of an update as the HD links are buggy, hopefully for those who enjoy Turbo, August first will not be known as the end of Turbo

OMG Howard! They are taking MSNBC-HD away!! What will you do now??????????? :eek:

Silly, I was just pointing out that it is missing from the list. Of course I would notice.

Now that I look at it more, it looks like an older list so don't read too much into it.

From what I have read and have seen of the website today. Turbo is nowhere to be seen.

The HD programmingh link on the Dish site does not work.

Well it is buggy. If you are logged in to your account the link does not work, but if you come in anonymously (i.e. turn on private browsing) you can see the classic packages plus HD spelled out (but another thread reports that the lists are not correct yet either).

I get a different HD page with different browsers. I'm using:
Firefox 3.5.1 (the HD page will not work at all here)
Safari 4.0.6
Camino 1.6.8
Opera 9.6
IE 5.2.3 (Mac)
Netscape 7.2
Mozilla 1.8a5
Windows 7 Ultimate (whatever the IE version is here)
That's a very wide spread. Wonder who their developers are? Not a really efficient group. Our HD dollars at work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts