EHD whoa

anchovie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 21, 2009
socal
I have searched forum for this specific issue as I recently saw it with another person and hoped it didn't occur with me.
Accidentally turned off power to the EHD as it was transferring DVR to EHD. Now the 722 says it does not recognize the previously formatted EHD. Is there a way to re marry the two? It was working well until this happened. I cannot get past the link #4 My Media without the notice saying the two do not recognize one another.
Help from you would be much appreciated.

Re-authorization hit

I have searched forum for this specific issue as I recently saw it with another person and hoped it didn't occur with me.
Accidentally turned off power to the EHD as it was transferring DVR to EHD. Now the 722 says it does not recognize the previously formatted EHD. Is there a way to re marry the two? It was working well until this happened. I cannot get past the link #4 My Media without the notice saying the two do not recognize one another.
Help from you would be much appreciated.

Need to call *E and get a Re-authorization hit.

Try a power button reboot on your 722 with the EHD connected...

Thanks dfergie! It was the solution! You saved me much time. Thanks whatchel1 for the idea. I actually called twice: the first csr dropped the call after a minute of trying to read the script. The second csr said that Dish cannot diagnose EHD problems, and did not offer a rehit.
Appreciate your expertise on both of your parts....

Anytime

Thanks dfergie! It was the solution! You saved me much time. Thanks whatchel1 for the idea. I actually called twice: the first csr dropped the call after a minute of trying to read the script. The second csr said that Dish cannot diagnose EHD problems, and did not offer a rehit.
Appreciate your expertise on both of your parts....

Sure anytime I will at least try.

Thanks

Thanks to dfergie and whatchel1, I was able to get an issue resolved with my EHD and DVR 722 tonight. Their quick response saved me a lot of time and grief. After this experience I decided to become a pub member as their contributions motivated me to help support this wonderful website. It is the most informative, educational, and sometimes entertaining site on the internet and today I make my contribution.

Thanks for helping me and giving me incentive to support this technology..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts