EIRP in Echostar Satellite Footprints

red hazard

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 13, 2003
St Louis Metro East (Illinois)
Can someone provide a link to a site that provides the Echostar satellite footprints with the EIRP specifications for the various CONUS footprint contours? I've not been able to locate a source. Thanks.

red hazard said:
Can someone provide a link to a site that provides the Echostar satellite footprints with the EIRP specifications for the various CONUS footprint contours? I've not been able to locate a source. Thanks.

Try here:
Satco DX

Click on the satellite name then when the list comes up, click on a coverage map.

No Footprint

Thanks. That's an interesting web site but no Footprint on Echostar 7. Clicking "coverage" just gave a generic explanation of what it meant. Clicking on the icons below it did not reveal any contour details. Oh well, guess I'll have to buy a reference book. Don't understand why Echostar apparently hides this information.

red hazard said:
Thanks. That's an interesting web site but no Footprint on Echostar 7. Clicking "coverage" just gave a generic explanation of what it meant. Clicking on the icons below it did not reveal any contour details. Oh well, guess I'll have to buy a reference book. Don't understand why Echostar apparently hides this information.

When I clicked on icon for echostar 7 I got this image:
http://www.satcodx-op.com/ECH/eng/coverage.cgi?ECH007KB

Is that what you are looking for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts