EIRP in Echostar Satellite Footprints

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

red hazard

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 13, 2003
St Louis Metro East (Illinois)
Can someone provide a link to a site that provides the Echostar satellite footprints with the EIRP specifications for the various CONUS footprint contours? I've not been able to locate a source. Thanks.

red hazard said:
Can someone provide a link to a site that provides the Echostar satellite footprints with the EIRP specifications for the various CONUS footprint contours? I've not been able to locate a source. Thanks.

Try here:
Satco DX

Click on the satellite name then when the list comes up, click on a coverage map.

No Footprint

Thanks. That's an interesting web site but no Footprint on Echostar 7. Clicking "coverage" just gave a generic explanation of what it meant. Clicking on the icons below it did not reveal any contour details. Oh well, guess I'll have to buy a reference book. Don't understand why Echostar apparently hides this information.

red hazard said:
Thanks. That's an interesting web site but no Footprint on Echostar 7. Clicking "coverage" just gave a generic explanation of what it meant. Clicking on the icons below it did not reveal any contour details. Oh well, guess I'll have to buy a reference book. Don't understand why Echostar apparently hides this information.

When I clicked on icon for echostar 7 I got this image:
http://www.satcodx-op.com/ECH/eng/coverage.cgi?ECH007KB

Is that what you are looking for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts