Elementary

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
I like the first 2 episodes on CBS.

So far, not quite up to the BBC Sherlock which I highly recommend (by Dr Who's Steven Moffat).

Interesting having Joan Watson played by Luci Liu. It is set in NYC, but Sherlock is from London where he used to help solve cases.

I like this show. I like the take on it. Just hope it sticks around a little while

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

My only real criticism of the show at this time is that it gets solved too quick. The BBC version had 90 minute episodes (without commercials) for each crime.

I just finished watching...really good show last night. You know, this would be a really good show if it weren't for Holmes' over-to-top acting and mannerisms (peculiar ticks). His character would be so much more enjoyable if he were more Classic British and not such a rude/borderline psychotic personality type.

IMO this may make it through the season but after that I doubt it.With it following Person of Interest it may help it :)

Reactions: ljs
My ptat on my hopper messed up so I can't watch this past episode. I really enjoy the show though.

My ptat on my hopper messed up so I can't watch this past episode. I really enjoy the show though.

This week was their best show by far IMO. The Balloon Man with a twist. Also, Mr. Holmes gets outsmarted. You should be able to watch this on CBS.com in a few days. In fact, it online right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)