Elementary

The dynamic between the two characters seems to be working well (Holmes/Watson). I was skeptical when the series first started.

Yeah, the whose been sleeping with my fiance, wife, sister, mother, brother and partner drama is more than I want to know. Likewise, so too is the my father didn't love me nonsense.

Same thoughts here, I tune in Elementary for the mystery not for the sentimental or sexual issues that Holmes and Watson may or may not have. :D

Liked tonight´s episode, but left me wondering what´s that "problem" Sherlock´s bro mentioned at the end, it has something to do with him trying to make Sherlock move back to London, I guess.

The dynamic between the two characters seems to be working well (Holmes/Watson). I was skeptical when the series first started.
I didn't care much for it at the start, either.
But with Sherlock refusing to return to London, it seems to have matured a lot.
As for any long term plot complications with Mycroft, I think it distracts from the show.

Liked tonight´s episode, but left me wondering what´s that "problem" Sherlock´s bro mentioned at the end, it has something to do with him trying to make Sherlock move back to London, I guess.

I was going to post the same thing. Offhand, I enjoy the dynamic between Sherlock, Mycroft and their overbearing father...in small doses, of course. Exceptionally gifted people often struggle with mental illness, personal relationships and substance abuse...so it's refreshing to see how Sherlock has addressed some of these issues with Watson's help. In small doses, of course; too much mush and this show becomes a soap. Sherlock's brother appeared to be doing his best to mend their brotherly relationship...until he pulled a cheese dick there at the end. I'm not sure what his problem is---besides being named Mycroft---but I get the feeling Mycroft does not have Sherlock's best interest at heart. We shall see.

I agree, I wouldn´t like this to become too much of a brotherly sentimental thing, be it the so called problem or not.

Here´s a recap of the final scene, but with an interesting question on what the issue at hand might be.

Mycrofts sits at the bar in his restaurant drinking wine. He takes out the letter and then tears it up. He calls someone and says his gambit failed. He says they are going to come at the problem a different way. He says that since Sherlock and his dad haven´t spoken in years, he doubts either will find out.

OMG- coudl Mycroft be working with that she-devil Moriarty ?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/elementary-recap-111413-season-2-episode-8-blood-is-thicker/

Well, let's assume Mycroft was ridden-hard into submission by Moriatry. Does this relationship now turn into one of those Cain and Abel things? If so, Sherlock bedded Mycroft's fiance...Mycroft knocked boots with Watson...and both brothers took turns cutting a slice with Irene/Moriarty. Talk about the phallic symbolization of Sherlock and Mycroft going at it with their single sticks. :eek:

Yep, good episode.
Interesting what Sherlock said to Joan at the end.
"Holmes and Watson learn the identity of a serial killer in a cold case, creating a conflict with the NYPD."

Agreed....loved how they nabbed the bad guy. At the conclusion Sherlock basically tells Watson that he's nice to her---and only her---because she rates such an exception. He then tells her that he is still, and will continue to be, a jackass towards other people. Watson had that, "I don't know if you're an ass or just acting like one to protect yourself" looks on her face as the show ended.

Another good episode, but won´t provide more comments until it´s aired on the west coast.

Yep, good episode.
Interesting what Sherlock said to Joan at the end.
"Holmes and Watson learn the identity of a serial killer in a cold case, creating a conflict with the NYPD."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)