elevation indicator

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goodxcharlie

Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
For the skew setting on a dish network dish the indicator is quite obvious but for the elevation there is no clear indicator. Should one use the center of the adjustment bolt as the angle indicator or is there something that I am missing?

For the skew setting on a dish network dish the indicator is quite obvious but for the elevation there is no clear indicator. Should one use the center of the adjustment bolt as the angle indicator or is there something that I am missing?
My dish is a black HD dish, I don't think that is the 1000.2 right?

Speaking of that, about 10 years ago there was a batch of Dish 500's that where marked wrong with the elevation indicator.

I think it's to the edge of the red line, but hell I do so many of them I can't remember where I set it anymore

Speaking of that, about 10 years ago there was a batch of Dish 500's that where marked wrong with the elevation indicator.

I think it's to the edge of the red line, but hell I do so many of them I can't remember where I set it anymore

Thanks Claude, you sound like a really smart man!!!

Try this:
tv_sat_dish_elev.jpg

Reactions: sodly and old corps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts