Eliminations tonight!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tigerprowler

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Mallory's World
Tonight two couples are eliminated.

Who do you want to go? Why?

Also on tonight's show there will be a tribute to Patrick Swayze, and the cast of Broadway's "The Lion King" will perform.

Ashley Hamilton and Macy Gray were eliminated tonight.

I really like the performance by the cast of Lion King. Makes me want to go to New York to see the whole play. That would be awesome!

The tribute to Patrick Swayze was great. It was beautiful.

I think Tom Delay will go because of his foot injury and that they won't eliminate anyone else. It seems like something like this happens every season, someone gets hurt or has a personal crisis and has to bow out. Guess we'll see...

Great choice for eliminations. Arron deserves better critiques from the judges. He is a kid and doesn't deserve such harsh criticism. I think he tries very hard to be good. I would of thought the skate boarder kid or the black football player would of went home or will go home next time. All they both did was stand there and twirl their partner and serve as a back drop for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts