Encore Changes

There seems to be a lot of confusion here as it is unclear as to what is happening :(. The only thing that I know is that I have AT200 and also have Starz.
I get Encore (HD) 340 in the guide. I just went to mydish.com and looked at my account. There is an option there to buy Encore Movies for $6 a month. I don't know if that was there prior to today or not.. Maybe this is what Scott is talking about? I have no idea! There is only 1 HD channel and all the rest are in SD for $6- what a deal ;).
Gerry
Yes Encore has always been offered A la carte for $6.
It can be added to any package, it's included in the top 250.

So far I see no changes, But again I didn't see an uplink report yet either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There seems to be a lot of confusion here as it is unclear as to what is happening :(. The only thing that I know is that I have AT200 and also have Starz.
I get Encore (HD) 340 in the guide. I just went to mydish.com and looked at my account. There is an option there to buy Encore Movies for $6 a month. I don't know if that was there prior to today or not.. Maybe this is what Scott is talking about? I have no idea! There is only 1 HD channel and all the rest are in SD for $6- what a deal ;).
Gerry

Not sure what the situation is now, but for some time Encore East (340) in HD an SD was only available to Starz subscribers. Encore West (341) and the rest of the Encore themed movie channels (372-347) were available as part of AT250 and higher. Those with lesser packages could also get 341-347 as part of the Encore Movie Pack for $6.

I am not sure if there is any substantive change to the package other than the name of the package. Perhaps Encore East will now be part of "Encore Movies." I don't know.

That's true, maybe there will be something in the uplink report as it appears from a couple recent posts that there has been no changes to the Encore channels as of right now. If all were available in HD for $6 I might bite!
Gerry

Not always... It was $5 not very long ago.

Reactions: TNGTony
Not sure what the situation is now, but for some time Encore East (340) in HD an SD was only available to Starz subscribers. Encore West (341) and the rest of the Encore themed movie channels (372-347) were available as part of AT250 and higher. Those with lesser packages could also get 341-347 as part of the Encore Movie Pack for $6.

I am not sure if there is any substantive change to the package other than the name of the package. Perhaps Encore East will now be part of "Encore Movies." I don't know.

Encore East HD, channel 340 has been part of the Top 250 for years, along with Encore West SD and the themed movie packages. (SD) At one time there was no Encore East SD that is a newer change I don't know when it was added. It still is not part of the Top 250, only the HD version is.

Encore East HD, channel 340 has been part of the Top 250 for years, along with Encore West SD and the themed movie packages. (SD) At one time there was no Encore East SD that is a newer change I don't know when it was added. It still is not part of the Top 250, only the HD version is.

To be honest, I have seen NO changes from what was before? Personally I have no idea what Scott is talking about.
Gerry

Reactions: Troch77 and jegrant