Encore Movie Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
I signed up for the Encore Movie Pack today only $4.99 a month for 6 movie Channels not a bad deal to get with the family pack for $19.99, Isn't Encore supposed to be included with that, I do have Encore West?

Also got the 21 public interest channels, they give you for free upon asking. I like the Documentary Channel and a Pentagon channel.

iafirebuff said:
I think the Encore pack is a great deal. Especially if you like westerns or the action channel :)

Yes I like the Western and Action Channel! I like older movies anyway.... just can't get in to the newer ones.

Wonder why Dish does not advertise the Encore pack? I could not find it on their site anyway... had to ask.

can you get this pack with the HD "Metal" packages?...This pack is a deal I love it....

I'd hate to not get it if I upgrade to the metals....

kelboy said:
can you get this pack with the HD "Metal" packages?...This pack is a deal I love it....

I'd hate to not get it if I upgrade to the metals....
Yep, you can. I upgraded to the HD Gold pack and kept the Encore movie pack. No hassle, no pain.

Gary Z said:
I signed up for the Encore Movie Pack today only $4.99 a month for 6 movie Channels not a bad deal to get with the family pack for $19.99, Isn't Encore supposed to be included with that, I do have Encore West?

Also got the 21 public interest channels, they give you for free upon asking. I like the Documentary Channel and a Pentagon channel.
I thought you got the Encore movie pack only when you subscribed to AT-180? $4.99 is cheaper than AT-180. Are you trying to say that you purchased this package with the AT-120 package? Confused.

Ron

Last edited:
ronfelder said:
I thought you got the Encore movie pack only when you subscribed to AT-180? $4.99 is cheaper than AT-180. Are you trying to say that you purchased this package with the AT-120 package? Confused.

Ron

I have the Dish Family Package for 19.99 a month, I added the the Encore package to that for only 4.99 a month more... I don't have the AT-120 or AT 180

So my dish bill is 24.98 a month, I also added the 21 Public interest Channels which are free so I have 67 Channels total for that price.

iafirebuff said:
I don't know why they don't advertise. I suppose they want you to have the higher tier packages in order to get it. The price is sure right!
I asked a Dish rep once...almost that same question...I was told... that Encore Movie Pack was mainly for those who customers who were going be unhappy when they took the Encore channels off the Starz pack....she went on to say that they did not advertise the pack because it was included in the AT180 and that was a better deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)