Enhancement to "binge" watch feature

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
As most probably know by now, the latest s/w for the Hopper/Joey now has this binge-watch feature where it lists add'l episodes of the same show. In the case of a series, you will always simply play the next episode so that you go in order.

In the case of non-series recordings, I'd like to see the episode's info when you arrow down the list. For example, I have a few recordings of How It's Made. I don't need or want to watch them in any particular order but I do want to know what each episode is about (some I'll watch, some I won't).

I didn't try it and maybe you can do this, but when you highlight an episode, does pressing "Info" work ?

Yes. You can highlight the entry and press info. I find that remaining episodes are not always listed. Seems to be hit and miss I'd the remaining episodes will be listed after you finishing watching one. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Yes. You can highlight the entry and press info.
I'm just envisioning when you're in the regular folder for a show, with multiple episodes, you move through the list and the program info is displayed on the right-hand side. Just a suggestion for them to combine this new feature with that. Maybe make it a taller box:

Attachments

• binge.jpg
    binge.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts