Enjoy SatelliteGuys Anywhere by Using TapaTalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, for Android, there's only ONE version, free and full-featured. But alas, that's only while it's in beta...

Yep, beta expires soon, so I'll be uninstalling it. Not valuable enough to me to pay for it.

This morning I updated the server side for Tapatalk as a new version of the Tapatalk program is due to be released shortly which will add some more features to Tapatalk, including the ability to search the forum, Read all new Unread posts, and Mark All Forums Read.

This program keeps getting better and better!

I was able to get to a post there once because it was listed under latest, but on my cell I only have DWTS and then Doctor Who, no Deadliest Catch.

I'm using a droid, not an iphone.

So I try to post a message from my Droid and it says I have to buy the full version. :mad: Anyway, it seems like a cool app. It is certainly faster than using the browser. I haven't decided if its worth paying for yet. BTW, the deadliest catch forums showed up for me.

This morning I updated the server side for Tapatalk as a new version of the Tapatalk program is due to be released shortly which will add some more features to Tapatalk, including the ability to search the forum, Read all new Unread posts, and Mark All Forums Read.

This program keeps getting better and better!

Any way to get it to load the front page?

You probably could navigate to it like any other forum here if it wasn't hidden. Not sure that's a Satguys thing or a vbulletin thing, the Frontpage News forum is in the Hometown Discussion subforum.

Just FYI...

I am working with the folks from Forum Runner, which is a program like Tapatalk (but better!)

We are working on a custom version of the software which will be made available FOR FREE to SatelliteGuys Members.

Stay Tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)