enlighten

larryf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
With XM moving enlighten to internet only, I am looking for the best way to make it work without having to set at a computer. Any ideas on how to deliver it to a radio in bedroom at other end of house. This radio has a Ipod connection, plus line in. I have been playing XM through the line in. I am not tech savy, but could run cat-6 if there is someway to make it work. Thanks for any help.

The phone APP or your iPod APP. XM phone APP provides the on-line stations, not the OTA stations like on the receivers (except for the 90%+ that are both OTA and on-line)

If you have a smartphone just download the app and stream from your phone and hook it up with the mini plug connection on your radio. I stream SiriusXM Online and Pandora Radio all day long in my work truck on my Android phone. There really is no need to run Cat 6 cable as none of these portable devices (MP3 Players, Tablets, Smartphones) have ethernet ports. You'll be dealing with a wireless signal be it from your cell phone provider or from your own wifi network.

sure glad enlighten still on i must say i told them i would drop them like aROCK IF THEY TOOK ENGLIGHTEN OFF AND IWILLDO IT STILL IF DISH TAKE THEM OFF [BUT SUNDAY THE MAN ON RADIO SAID THEY ARE GOING ON ANOTHER CHANNEL NOW 118ANYONE KNOW NEW NUMDER YET MAYBE ENLIGHTEN COULD TELL US ] LINDA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts