Enter The Grand Theft Auto Iv Sweepstakes

Oooh a trip to New York. Do I get to sleep on my moms couch too? I signed up anyway. Never know when you might need another 360 in case the first 2 go down. Thanks Icewolf.

Ummm... first off thanks for the link.. but look this prize listing:

• Four Grand Prizes: Four winners will score a four-day/three-night trip for two to New York City to attend the Xbox LIVE Gold Party.
  • One Hundred First Prizes: Custom Xbox 360 Elite console
  • Two Thousand Second Prizes: A Grand Theft Auto IV baseball bat
  • Five Thousand Third Prizes: 500 Microsoft Points
  • Three Thousand Fourth Prizes: 1000 Microsoft Points
  • Two Thousand Fifth Prizes: 1600 Microsoft Points
  • Five Thousand Sixth Prizes: One-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
  • Three Thousand Seventh Prizes: Three-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
  • Two Thousand Eighth Prizes: One-year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
Why would 3rd prize be worse than the 4th and 5th? I guess you could argue that the number of prizes evens it all out, but it just seems weird to me. Same with 6th-8th.

Also, none of these prizes seem to include a copy of GTAVI! Maybe its implied, but it would seem rather weird to go down to NYC for this great launch party and then not leave with a copy of it.

I don't currently have a 360. So while the top two prizes would be great, I'd have little use at this point for any of the others. Do you think they would just give me a GTA4 for the PS3 instead. :D

I don't currently have a 360. So while the top two prizes would be great, I'd have little use at this point for any of the others. Do you think they would just give me a GTA4 for the PS3 instead. :D
Well I already have a 360, so maybe they would give me a PS3 instead of another ELITE. ;p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts