enterprise (star trek)

munciefan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2006
East Central Indiana
I just checked my recording tonight, and noticed that it froze up, then I lost audio for about 10-15 minutes....I was watching other channels at the time, and that didn't happen in the live feed for other networks (HD or SD)....did anyone else notice this, or is this a 622 problem for the night?

Must have been a E* problem, I watched from D* tonight and no problems... my 622 finally started acting right (no pixalating etc. ) about an hour and a half ago...(there is a thread in the Hd-net forum about this, but no providers were mentioned)

Me too

I just checked my recording tonight, and noticed that it froze up, then I lost audio for about 10-15 minutes....I was watching other channels at the time, and that didn't happen in the live feed for other networks (HD or SD)....did anyone else notice this, or is this a 622 problem for the night?

It happened here as well I just happen to tune in after watching something else. It had no sound so I check thru it and saw the freeze up and no sound. I rescheduled for the later feed and it is recording now hope it is OK. I'be seen them when run originally but that wasn't in HD.

Had the exact same problem, except we were watching it "live." I decided to keep recording it while we watched something else. Came back after it was finished, tried picking it up at the same point, had the same problem: froze just as Tripp was in the alien ship, then all audio was lost until Doc Flox was discussing Tripp's "condition" with him, the Cap'n and T'Pol:(

Just watched the recording on my 942. The pause happened, several seconds on nothing, and then several minutes of what appeared to be the show on Fast Forward. My guess was they were trying to catch up on time for the time lost during the pause.

Just glad it was a "me only" issue!

I saw the same problem on my 942. I was able to schedule a later showing and got the whole show. The fast forward bit with no audio was weird.

Dendavis described what happened with me.

BTW, even my wife noticed- it wasn't very good HD. Kinda grainy. Commercials at the end for other upcoming shows looked much better.

Didn't miss much when he got knocked up. He & She were sitting in a boat in a holosuite and stuck their hands in a box of sand, never even touched.

Same thing happened here on my 622. Curiously, only lost a few seconds of picture, but no sound throughout the rest of the show.

I recorded last night's episode and had some intermittent audio drop outs. Nothing like last week's but, annoying just the same. Anyone else?

Bit starving, temperamental 622, or something else?

I had some drops, too. But almost all of them recovered by pressing the skip back button.

HdNet often has minor audio drops (not like the 10 minute thing that happened a week ago), but it will often "sputter" on and off for a couple of minutes.

I did not notice anything out of the ordinary during this week's episode.

As far as "graininess" goes, I'd say that the HD transfer has not been great for this show, although I think the PQ has been better than in the first episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)