Epics-HD Alert: Simply Red: Home in Sicily Now On!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
epics.gif

SYNOPSIS: All the best of Simply Red live in concert at the Teatro Greco in Taormina, Sicily. Produced and presented in High Definition Dolby Digital.

January 24: 6:00PM January 25: 2:00AM, 10:00AM

Explain to me how this is consider an Epic? I love Simply Red and I will watch it.

Very Cool!

I was just listening to the CD this morning. Yesterday I posted in the yahoo groups that they should have simply red on Rave . I dont know if some one is listening or pure coincidence...

wow!

vasim said:
Very Cool!

I was just listening to the CD this morning. Yesterday I posted in the yahoo groups that they should have simply red on Rave . I dont know if some one is listening or pure coincidence...

wow!

Welcome Vasim; Yes I saw your post and thought about you immediately. Either way is good. I like Simply Red.

sean,

you should post this in the AVS HDTV programming section, you and i can't be the only ones interested.

simply red is still on on the UK top 10 charts. I was england in march when Home came out. This should be a great concert.

These are some of the songs that are included:

'Sad Old Red', 'Picture Book', 'Mellow My Mind', 'The Air That I Breathe', 'It's Only Love', 'Broken Man', 'Thrill Me', 'Come Get Me An Angel' and 'If You Don't Know Me By Now'. Recorded live in concert at the Lyceum in London in September 1998.

sean,

where do you read voom programming info, i looked all over their site and found no links to press releases or program notes.

If it weren't for you I would have missed most voom programs (if they didnt repeat so much that is :) )

Anybody watching this? I have never seen this on DVD or live but I was expecting Simply Red music like in a concert. Instead I am getting opera music. Is this the way it starts? I need a DVR. I could have recorded this and skip everything. Maybe this is not the concert? :confused:

Well, someone pull the plug on this one. Now I do not see anywhere to be shown. Gee... I was expecting to see this but I guess it will be another time. Back to the Night of the Living Dead.

I was rushing my wife to get home so i could watch this at 3pm (pst) but when i got in and turned it on it was a movie opera. two questions: 1. where did the show go? 2. Wheres that voom PVR?

Vasim,

I think it was pulled from the programming. That date I noticed that a lot of the Epics-HD programming changed when I checked zap2it.com. Hopefully, it will show up in February. Read my previous comment. I saw the same you saw.

I looks like the concert is back for February 22 at 6:00PM. I hope it is not pulled from the schedule like last time.

It looks like once again this program is not going to show. This is the second time that it was scheduled on zap2it and now it's gone. I will turn it tomorrow at 6PM on epics but it looks like something else is scheduled now. Too bad. I have been wanting to see this concert.

It looks like every month on the 21st or 22nd we get this as a teaser that will be shown on Epics but it has never been shown. Zap2it has again for tomorrow (3/21) at 6pm est. I will check just to see if it is going to happen. :)

I was not too disappointed. What they were showing instead was KOYAANISQATSI. One of the greatest films of all times. One of my top favorites. I'll watch it any time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts