Epics-HD: World Cinema... Flowers of Shanghai at 8:30PM EST Tonight!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Every night at 8pm, Epics shows a Foreign Films in HD.

Sunday 4/11: Pauline at the Beach *** (1983, Comedy)
Monday 4/12: Cousin, Cousine *** (1975, Comedy) R HDTV
Tuesdday 4/13: Solaris *** (1972, SciFi) PG HDTV
Wednesday 4/14: My Life as a Dog *** (1985, Comedy) NR HDTV (8:30PM)
Thursday 4/15: Danton **** (1982, Drama) PG HDTV
Friday 4/16: Amarcord ***+ (1973) R HDTV NEW
Saturday 4/17: The Circle **+ (2000, Drama) NR HDTV

Solaris the original is on tonight and it is OAR. So if you have not seen it, do not miss it. I believe that the new one is also playing in one of the premium movie channels. There you have it the best of two worlds at your fingertips.

Sean Mota said:
Solaris the original is on tonight and it is OAR. So if you have not seen it, do not miss it. I believe that the new one is also playing in one of the premium movie channels. There you have it the best of two worlds at your fingertips.
And if you watched both, which version did you like more?
I wonder how many forum members will agree with me that Tarkovsky beats Soderbergh hands down?

Ilya said:
And if you watched both, which version did you like more?
I wonder how many forum members will agree with me that Tarkovsky beats Soderbergh hands down?

I sas the latest one entirely but did not like it. I only got to see pieces of the original one but from what I saw it was better.

Just finished watching "The Vanishing" for the first time, although I heard of it in so many discussions. It was a great pic! If anyone saw, what was the actual aspect ratio? It did not completely filled the side of my screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)