Epix / Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
There's an article in today's LA Times about Epix, and they note that Epix has recently inked deals with several providers including Charter and others. However, no mention was made of any potential deal with Dish Network.

Just interesting based on many of us thinking that Dish has signed an agreement with them and that we are just waiting for an email address problem to be solved....

Full story at At Epix channel, it's all about options - latimes.com

Robert

Epix may displace MOJO as the HD channel uplinked the longest without ever being made available.

There's an article in today's LA Times about Epix, and they note that Epix has recently inked deals with several providers including Charter and others. However, no mention was made of any potential deal with Dish Network.

Just interesting based on many of us thinking that Dish has signed an agreement with them and that we are just waiting for an email address problem to be solved....

Full story at At Epix channel, it's all about options - latimes.com

Robert

I am wondering now if it is more than just an e-mail address problem. :( I believe that Scott said that Epix was still up as a test channel, though. So, that is a little promising although it still does not mean that it will happen...I would like to see Epix on E*. Plus, D* said it is not adding the channel.

I like IndiePlex and RetroPlex, too. I wish E* would have added MoviePlex as well since I see the three channel advertisement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts