Epix free for one month

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
Check your online my offers section. This just showed up for me today. It's just the $7.00 epix pack,not the Blockbuster pack,but the price is right and you don't have to call to cancel.

Check your online my offers section. This just showed up for me today. It's just the $7.00 epix pack,not the Blockbuster pack,but the price is right and you don't have to call to cancel.

Is this the "particptaion prize" from the Dish Pickem football challenge? I think it is ~ if you already have Epix, they were supposed to credit your account $ 7, I believe.

Yea it's in our offers,get it for free already with Charter hsi,and netflix,so not really much use to add it.

I just redeemed it on my account. I never did anything to get the offer.

I believe it's to smooth us over because of the price increase. I received a letter from Dish last week about the price increase and it also talked about the Free Epix for a month.

I believe it's to smooth us over because of the price increase. I received a letter from Dish last week about the price increase and it also talked about the Free Epix for a month.

At least they use lube when they bend you over :) .

I don't yet see it my account. Probably rolling out over a period of time.
I also have DISHNet bundled with my DISH TV service, maybe that is why I don't get/see it?:cool:

Dish with DishNet, no offer yet but if it it there on the 15th, when my BB@H offer runs out, I'll take advantage of it since that weekend EPIX has a Patton Oswalt(sp?) standup special airing.

Also if you don't see it offered on your account you could probably just start a chat and either get it through there or the entire BB@H package. That is a more riskier pathway though as they may just try to up-sale you on the 50% off deal for BB@H (I believe that's still around).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dish with DishNet, no offer yet but if it it there on the 15th, when my BB@H offer runs out, I'll take advantage of it since that weekend EPIX has a Patton Oswalt(sp?) standup special airing.

Also if you don't see it offered on your account you could probably just start a chat and either get it through there or the entire BB@H package. That is a more riskier pathway though as they may just try to up-sale you on the 50% off deal for BB@H (I believe that's still around).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect those of us who already have BBAH don't get this one - mine runs out on the 18th. Hoping to get another free month of Epix - that would be nice, but if they did a sweep and only added to those who don't already have it, may be too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts