Epix free preview 4/27-4/29

Anyone knows what time the preview will end?
I want to record Captain America on Sunday, but I cannot at 7 PM, but can at 11:50 PM, but don't want to be recording and free preview end in middle of movie...

Anyone knows what time the preview will end?
I want to record Captain America on Sunday, but I cannot at 7 PM, but can at 11:50 PM, but don't want to be recording and free preview end in middle of movie...

Free previews are removed between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the day after they are scheduled to end.

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengance upon my enemies and I shall repay those who have hazed me. Oh Lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints. " to you, too! ;)

Free previews are removed between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the day after they are scheduled to end.

Well my free preview ended coming in Standard Definition. No wonder DISH is stuck in the 14 million sub. I remember the times that it was about one million new customers every 10 months. Oh well, things change, that's life. Being a customer for 15 years does not held at all. I know it's not your fault, it's capitalism.

The Epix free preview has me sold. I used to have it free and didn't miss it much after I lost it in January. Me and my old college roommates wanted to watch all the Avengers movies in order from Thursday to Sunday to get ready for the new movie this weekend. I already owned Iron Man and the Hulk so between my collection and the free preview we were able to watch all 5 movies for free a week before the Avengers hits the theater.

I was already getting HBO and Starz half off for 6 months so I got into the online chat to ask if I could have the same deal on Epix. Now I'm getting Epix for $3.50, HBO for $8.00 and Starz for $6.50. This adds up to only $2 more than I was paying for just HBO only a month or so ago. Very good deal.

I had such a busy weekend I totally forgot about this FP. Oh well, didn't watch much TV this weekend anyway except for some existing dish pass timers I had already had set.

"The state of being that a person is in when they finish taking a long, majestic crap, only to find that there is little to no toilet paper left on the roll."
That's not bad luck, that's just poor planning/negligence. ;)

Last edited:
This will be interesting. It was reported that some found they need to be subbed to a channel to view a recorded show from that channel.

Hopefully they will be report. We put a bunch of movies to record, so we'll see.

This will be interesting. It was reported that some found they need to be subbed to a channel to view a recorded show from that channel.

Hopefully they will be report. We put a bunch of movies to record, so we'll see.

I saw something like that too. If I remember correctly, I think it was people who had EHD recordings from a 722 or 622 of premium networks they no longer subscribed to on their hopper. I haven't heard anything about this lately so hopefully this has been resolved. I do know that the Movies I recorded when almost all the premiums were on free preview a few weeks ago played back fine after the preview was over. I recorded those movies on one of my my hoppers and played them back on the same hopper.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)