Ernesto will solve my tree problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

igator99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Dang that thing if it goes on its projected model it will whack New Orleans. If it does happen I will not have tree problem but I might have a housing problem. Anyone ever do a tent AT9 install? :eek:

igator99 said:
Dang that thing if it goes on its projected model it will whack New Orleans. If it does happen I will not have tree problem but I might have a housing problem. Anyone ever do a tent AT9 install? :eek:
Good luck and take cover ...
I have done the camping sat set up plenty of times....

Jimbo

Take cover? I went to Home Depot and it is a mad house with people buying generators etc... All I need is a full tank of gas. I don't stay around for these things.

igator99 said:
I think you'll dodge this bullet, but I'm not to sure about those on Florida's west coast. From the progected tracking info out today it looks like they will be the ones in Ernesto's path.

Attachments

• 180213W_sm.gif
    180213W_sm.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
Ernesto is going to pull a Charley, only good thing is the storm should be over Cuba more, so it won't strengthen to what Charley was.

uboatcmdr said:
I think you'll dodge this bullet, but I'm not to sure about those on Florida's west coast. From the progected tracking info out today it looks like they will be the ones in Ernesto's path.

I hate to see it hit anyone. New Orleans really and I mean really can't afford it right now. Perhaps Cuba will turn it into a tropical storm again.

igator99 said:
I hate to see it hit anyone. New Orleans really and I mean really can't afford it right now. Perhaps Cuba will turn it into a tropical storm again.
According to the NOAA, Ernesto has now been downgraded to a tropical storm and is now projected to hit the upper Keys and Miami then skirt up the east coast of FL.

Last edited:
I'm on Florida's East coast ( Ft. Lauderdale ) Looks like it's heading right towards us. This is great since it's the one year anniversary of hurricane Wilma. I hope my 5LNB survives, but I'm worried about it though !!!:mad:

johnml said:
I'm on Florida's East coast ( Ft. Lauderdale ) Looks like it's heading right towards us. This is great since it's the one year anniversary of hurricane Wilma. I hope my 5LNB survives, but I'm worried about it though !!!:mad:

If it does what everyone is saying you should be okay. Forgive me if you are vet of storms but a cat. 1 or cat. 2 doesn't worry me much. I hope the thing spins off into the Atlantic and doesn't damage anything. My strange 3 lnb 18 foot pole setup survived Katrina. The thing I noticed was that at least for that storm the winds were very high up. Plastic furniture on my deck didn't move but a tree fell in my yard (The wrong one!) and the vents at the top of my roof were bent. If it is a pole mount or low on your roof line I bet it will be fine. Good luck and if they tell you to book it do so.:up

igator99 said:
Take cover? I went to Home Depot and it is a mad house with people buying generators etc... All I need is a full tank of gas. I don't stay around for these things.

RONTGLMAO.... I wouldn't stick around either!!! Well, at least this one is just a blow by for most folks... We will be praying for all of those folks who don't get out of the way of Storms this year!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts