Error Message EA09 in Dish Home Interactive Channel 100

NIRVANA62906

Original poster
Jun 29, 2006
Can anyone that has Dish Network and has either a Model 211 HD Receiver and or a Model 625 Dish Player DVR Receiver tell me that if and when they tried to access the customer support features on Channel 100 like viewing or paying there bill through the TV OR viewing Important Messages from Dish Network ever get an error code EA09 that says Unable to connect to Dish Network at this time. Please try again later and if anyone did what did they do to fix this problem? By the way could it be the phone line connected to it or just the Receivers themselves?

PS - By the way these are brand new 2-211 and 1-625 Receivers that I just got recently Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure about the code but I used to get a message like that when I first went to using an internet phone. But after awhile it was fixed so the receiver could use a internet phone to dial out. What type of phone line do you have??

Attachments

• ea09.jpg
    ea09.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 383
Not sure about the code but I used to get a message like that when I first went to using an internet phone. But after awhile it was fixed so the receiver could use a internet phone to dial out. What type of phone line do you have??

Just a regular landline phone line.

problem hasn't been resolved yet

has yours?

Nope. I thought maybe it might have something to do with signing up for service just a few days ago and that it might work itself out of the course of a few days. But I guess not. I'll give Dish a call this evening and see what the problem might be.

Doesn't make much sense. I use a land line and I know the modem dials and connects (I've listened to it on a phone just to make sure). Must be some glitch with my account on their end (only thing I can figure).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts