Error Message

barblu

Original poster
Mar 9, 2008
Hello! I am a customer of Dishnetwork, I had to replace a receiver--and now I keep getting this: Attention: Your receiver is not authorized for activation. I went online to activate--and I get this None of your receivers require activation. I called 800 number--they want to send someone out to check equipment. I can`nt stay off work to wait on Repairman. Everything is connected correctly--its been checked and rechecked--I dont Understand --Why can`nt they just activate it . I have more than 1 receiver--the other ones work Fine. Can Anyone Help Please! Thanks--BarbLu

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell them you need a "rehit". :)

Make sure you check your signal strength to make sure your getting a signal on that receiver before calling.

Tell them you need a "rehit". :)

Make sure you check your signal strength to make sure your getting a signal on that receiver before calling.
Thank--you, I called--and told them to do a "rehit"--they still said--they`ve done everything possible from their end--and that its something to do --with connections --or theres a reason--its not working properly--the problem seems to be that its not connecting to my outside--Satelitte--My status now says: Problem detected, check connections.. I am getting a signal on this receiver but on Install Summary--I do have some X`s in Box meaning --I guess that Means theres a : 'Problem'--Oh! Well! Thanks for trying to help Me! BarbLu

pull of the sat feed cable and run a check switch. Then reconnect the cable and run check switch again. Post back with the results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)