ESPN 3

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Anyone else not able to get ESPN 3 with TWC who has cable internet only?

i couldn't before i added cable tv. since time warner and bright house have basically the same policy, they made it clear you can't get espn3 with only internet service.

Odd, I dont have TWC, but on ESPN3 website, it says this on this link.

Information About WatchESPN

Access to live programming on the ESPN3 channel of WatchESPN.com is available at no additional cost to fans with subscriptions to participating high speed internet service providers. Click HERE to view a complete list of participating providers.

And TWC is listed along with Bright House and others such as Comcast and Verizon.

those are the providers that have an agreement with ESPN3

Those same providers also set the requirements to be able to see it (like have to sub to cable)

I tried to sign in, I have Verizon DSL and it says It won't sign in because I don't have FiOS, which isn't available in my area, what a bunch of bs that is. :mad:

very weird, don't mean to double post, but I was able to get it on espn3.com, i guess it recognized my ISP is Verizon, downloading Watch ESPN app on ipad, and lets see what happens.

Won't let me access it on my ipad, but on laptop, don't understand it.

Did ESPN take the old ESPN 360 and WatchEspn and make it ESPN3 together? I wish DirecTV subs would have access on the iPad app, I hate not being able to login to watch events.

Did ESPN take the old ESPN 360 and WatchEspn and make it ESPN3 together? I wish DirecTV subs would have access on the iPad app, I hate not being able to login to watch events.

espn changed 360 to espn3. time warner, brighthouse, fios and comcast developed watch espn as part of a new contract with the mothership. the app allows you to watch espn3 plus espn, the deuce, the u. goal line and buzzer beater on your mobile devices.

New list of most hated companies in US... Cable Cos dominate

AMC and ATT make deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)