ESPN Deportes-Any info when?

chelseafan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 13, 2004
Anybody has any info on ESPN Deportes, last time Charlie said it was one of the top 5 requests. Is it coming?
Gracias

Go blues!!

that's my top priority right now!!!!

I've been looking all over the internet for any news but it looks like it is in a sleeping state.

This is one of the channels it would make me go one way or another if any sat company would decide to get it.

For soccer lovers, specially if you like Champions League, there is another channel that is offering some games (not as many as ESPN Deportes), it's Setanta channel that is being offered at $12 (a-la-carte) in Directv but not in DishNetwork.

ESPN Deportes would a great addition to Dish at this moment because they would be directly competing against Setanta Channel and Directv, beating them by offering more Champions League soccer and some additional programming like NBA, etc. (and much better if they offer it for free) :D :D

= J =

I miss VOOM :( they had it and every TUE and WED matchdays I had 10+ over for games. I got many VOOM referalls that way :D I ask E* before to add the channel to sports pack they keep saying soon...for the last 6 months :rolleyes:

roachxp said:
I miss VOOM :( they had it and every TUE and WED matchdays I had 10+ over for games. I got many VOOM referalls that way :D I ask E* before to add the channel to sports pack they keep saying soon...for the last 6 months :rolleyes:

VOOM VOOM VOOM... those good old days! :)

they were really trying! too bad they couldn't make it.
I even remember they had the tennis channel, that we probably won't ever see it either in dish or directv.

= J =

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)