ESPN Deportes Scores 1st National Deal

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
In the USA there should be mandatory English in the SAP for every single U.S. based channel broadcast here. Here that FCC!

"ESPN Deportes has extensive coverage of the UEFA Champions League, with 77 matches during the 2005-2006 season. (ESPN2 will continue to have limited coverage with up to 25 matches.) "

It's mostly the UEFA Champions League but hey I'm not complaining. Did I hear "bring on Setanta Sports now"? Just kidding.

E* is just trying to keep up with D* when it comes to sports and they are adding all these Sports channels now to do so.

roachxp said:
What's that PPV sports channel on 9800? Could that be Sentana Sports USA

per the channel chart

Channel 9800, a a PPV sports channel directed at commercial establishments is now visible on mere mortal's EPGs, however it is still not available to residential customers

I just emailed Sentanta and told them there are 100 time more people that would subscribe to them at E* then D*, because of the international subs.

I told them I subscribe to german tv just to see futebol games mostly Bayner games, and I don't even speak german or even understand it. :p

But they have Champions League package - it not a spanish only package, and games are only at that channel.
C'n E*, add this package to 180 pack, like Gol channel, and like V* did.

But GolTV has an english audio feed. I don't think EspnDeportes has an english audio feed. It would be nice if they had it in English and Spanish just like GolTV, then it would make sense to add it to the AT180.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)