ESPN GAMEPLAN IN HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

slick1ru2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
The South
Got my renewal letter from Andy Karofsky, V.P. of Programming, about automatic renewal of my College FB Gameplan and no mention of HD coverage anywhere...AGAIN. :mad: This is a a LOT of money for a below average SD feed. Dish has tons of HD PPV channels now. I have read where Direct got some games in HD last year. We need to contact both ESPN and Dish to get this to happen. $129 bucks for some of the worse PQ I have seen when commercials are now being shot in HD is ridiculous.

ESPN:

ESPN.com: SITETOOLS - Contact ESPN

DISH:

DISH Network - Contact Us - 1.888.825.2557

Don't settle for mediocre picture quality, especially when its FOOTBALL!

I had gameplan on D* last year. If they had any HD, they did a good job of hiding it from me. I just canceled the auto-renewal for this season.

I'm pretty sure D* didn't have HD last year. You'd think this would be the year since they will be producing the ESPN Regional SEC games in HD (I don't think any of the other ESPN+ games were even produced in HD last year, I sure don't remember seeing any HD highlights on ESPN), and I think I've heard some rumblings that all of the ABC regional games will also be HD for the first time...

Direct did not have it in HD either last year, It would make the college football season a bit nicer if ESPNU was in HD :), but since Direct will not be getting it untill 2010, I doubt dish would beat them to the punch???

Yeah, the Raycom game of the week has been in HD. Depending on the market many people had to get it OTA vs. via Dish though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)