ESPN HD issues?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
I just got my HD put in last monday, and while I'm satisfied with the HD stations, I've noticed that ESPN HD seems to have the most issues. While it isn't unwatchable by any means, I've noticed that there is rare digital lag (like when you have an unstable OTA HD signal) and that it just seems like its barely staying "on top" of things. All my other stations are coming in fine (Except for NBC 30 HD, but that's because they're just horrible at HD broadcasts.)
Also, I remember seeing someone with Dish HD and when I had on ESPN there it had a number of issues as well, where it was apparent that the screen was "lagging." And I'm not 100% sure but I think my dad has had a few issues here and there with his ESPN HD on Comcast.

Anyone else having problems with their ESPN HD, or are these just 3 weird isolated incidents?

It's ESPN... they have HD issues almost ALWAYS... It happend on D*, E*, Cable and

when we dial in their backhaul at the TV station I work at. ESPN still hasn't got it quite figured out yet.

ESPN HD has had ongoing problems for awhile. For me it is mainly sudden black screen just for a second. This happened a number of times on Monday Night Football. There has also been periodic audio problems.

This is the ONLY channel I have these problems.

Espnhd

my will be fine and then it gos out for about 10 mins and i get searching for sat.(721) and when it goes so does channel 75 but the other hd channels are fine any help.:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts