Espn-HD: NBA Basketball : Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons 8pm EST

Sean Mota said:
I guess I would pull for Detroit to win now. I think their defense will have a better match up against LA.
Me too-Mainly because the Lakers get home court advantage against Detroit and not against Indiana. About that match-up stuff-forget it Sean-Lakers in 5 games-No contest no matter who comes out of the NBA Least-lol

eschu97611 said:
Me too-Mainly because the Lakers get home court advantage against Detroit and not against Indiana. About that match-up stuff-forget it Sean-Lakers in 5 games-No contest no matter who comes out of the NBA Least-lol

At least it won't be Lakers in 4! if Indiana wins and we get an extra HD game :D

Anyone watching the half time show in Japanese Bad Godzilla mode?

Its not even a stutter, its no where near close in voice matching the video.

Rebooted box and it fixed it but wow was it screwed up.

Eric_C said:
Anyone watching the half time show in Japanese Bad Godzilla mode?

Its not even a stutter, its no where near close in voice matching the video.

Rebooted box and it fixed it but wow was it screwed up.

I saw that but I did not reboot.

Sean Mota said:
At least it won't be Lakers in 4! if Indiana wins and we get an extra HD game :D
Just prolonging the inevitable, Sean-prolonging the inevitable

I have NEVER seen worse NBA bb than that 1st half-HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE.

Try to reboot because I do not see it here. Someone else was getting the same and rebooted and the problem was gone. Go Piston...Until the Finals...

Sean Mota said:
Watching on Both E* and V* and see no difference in PQ...? Anyone else...?
I gave up early on watching the games on V*, I viewed strictly on E* and had no picture problems.

eschu97611 said:

If Minnesota can take LA to 6 games without Cassel, then Detroit can at least go 6.

anyone notice that sports center right now is listed as HD ? its blacked out in my area because of the cubs game.

marko said:
If Minnesota can take LA to 6 games without Cassel, then Detroit can at least go 6.
Minny w/o Cassell still much stronger than Detroit with ALL players available-u might be right, series might go 6 just because this Laker team has trouble winning games it doesn't "have to" win-we shall see won't we?

TimBob5259 said:
Much stronger?
Without Cassell, Minnesota is better than Detroit in 1 position, Garnett.
Better team for Minny I'm afraid with or w/o Garnett even-imo of course

East is just Weak-PERIOD-more like a J.V. league than an NBA conference-imo of course

Minnesota would get annihilated without Garnett.
I will agree the east is pitiful other than the top 3 teams. Pacers and Pistons were above .500 against the west this year. Must be pretty embarrassing for those Varsity teams.

TimBob5259 said:
Minnesota would get annihilated without Garnett.
I will agree the east is pitiful other than the top 3 teams. Pacers and Pistons were above .500 against the west this year. Must be pretty embarrassing for those Varsity teams.
In a 7 game series-the "cream" always rises to the top-easy to "steal a meaningless game during the reg. season-but win when it "counts", IIIIIIII don't think so-give it up-the East is weak and has been ever since M.J. slipped into retirement-i.e. the last 6(counting this season) NBA champs have come from the West-win when it counts, not when it's irrellevant-LOL

Pacers and Pistons??? Pleeeeease-Did you see that Eastern Finals-pure dreck-LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts