Espn-HD: NBA Basketball : Pacers vs Pistons: Game 5 8:00pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Don't have a preference for either Team but I think the Pistons will represent a better match up against the West Team... It's getting boring to see every year the West to be so dominant.

Sean Mota said:
Don't have a preference for either Team but I think the Pistons will represent a better match up against the West Team... It's getting boring to see every year the West to be so dominant.
4 championships in 5 years for the Lakers after this year-not boring to me-LAAAAAAAAAAAAKERS!!!

eschu97611 said:
4 championships in 5 years for the Lakers after this year-not boring to me-LAAAAAAAAAAAAKERS!!!

Yeah... You LA fans have all the fun... We in the East and especially in NY metro area are stuck with Nets/Knicks :river

Sean Mota said:
Yeah... You LA fans have all the fun... We in the East and especially in NY metro area are stuck with Nets/Knicks :river
Cyclical, Sean-Looks like our run may ending in L.A.-esp. if Kobe leaves(sniffle, sniffle)

Yeah, but you've got the Yankees who aren't too shabby. Looking forward to the World Series in HD too.

Sean Mota said:

eschu97611 said:
Cyclical, Sean-Looks like our run may ending in L.A.-esp. if Kobe leaves(sniffle, sniffle)

Is that the real sentiment in LA that he will leave? I don't get that here. If he decides to leave, I wonder where he would go. Not the Knicks since they are over the cap and nobody would trade with them unless Isaih can pull a magic trick. Wherever Kobe goes he will make an impact but he will never another good player to make that Team a championship team. Looking forward to see what's going to happen this year... As much as I like T'wolves, I do not think they have a chance.

Sean Mota said:
Is that the real sentiment in LA that he will leave? I don't get that here. If he decides to leave, I wonder where he would go. Not the Knicks since they are over the cap and nobody would trade with them unless Isaih can pull a magic trick. Wherever Kobe goes he will make an impact but he will never another good player to make that Team a championship team. Looking forward to see what's going to happen this year... As much as I like T'wolves, I do not think they have a chance.
Talking 50-50 chance out here that he is gone-if Phil is not rehired, great chance the WHOLE team will back for another run next season-Both Kobe and Gary Payton strongly dislike Phil Jackson-Byron Scott, ex-Nets coach, is rumored to be ready to step in after this season-we shall see!

Does ESPN not use DD 5.1 when it shows games? I'm not getting it. If this is another thing like TNTHD where it's Voom's fault, then they need to fix it.

cyuhnke said:
Does ESPN not use DD 5.1 when it shows games? I'm not getting it. If this is another thing like TNTHD where it's Voom's fault, then they need to fix it.

NO DD5.1 on ESPN. It uses the circle 5.1 sourround crap; ESPN missed the boat on this one too... Not every audio digitial receiver has circle sourround. Bad ESPN get rid of circle sourround.

Sean Mota said:
What do you think about the ESPN PQ vs TNT PQ of the basketball game?
Well to be Honest to me TNThd Is much better.. How ever ESPN's is Nice to watch. I wish they would use DD 5.1 can we have a pole to show them or something?

Love to watch this in HD! But says I need to upgrade, I have a call into Voom have not heard back yet. Tried to power off,reboot,pulled card still no go.

CrAnK said:
Love to watch this in HD! But says I need to upgrade, I have a call into Voom have not heard back yet. Tried to power off,reboot,pulled card still no go.

Call again and tell them to send a signal to your stb. Don't wait on them to call you.

Just got off the phone said I was at the top of the list. They will get back to me on Monday they have been very busy. Can I help you with anything else sir yea get me the 4th Qtr in HD!

Game looked so much sharper and "HD" like on the D* feed-Voom simply does not compare in HD pq to other providers-very evident to those who have other providers so as to be able to compare-Patience starting to wear thin with Voom-guess I just have to start going to church more often to pray that D* starts to add more Hd so I can drop Voom and its "washed-out" HD-LMAO

eschu97611 said:
Game looked so much sharper and "HD" like on the D* feed-Voom simply does not compare in HD pq to other providers-very evident to those who have other providers so as to be able to compare-Patience starting to wear thin with Voom-guess I just have to start going to church more often to pray that D* starts to add more Hd so I can drop Voom and its "washed-out" HD-LMAO

Agree. Every post on HD comparisons always has Voom 3rd in PQ. Plus, TNTHD isn't even 5.1 on Voom. Everyone talks about the DVR and mpeg4. What about RIGHT NOW. We're all paying $50+ here. The only thing about PQ I'll say is Voom beats my cable company.

cyuhnke said:
Agree. Every post on HD comparisons always has Voom 3rd in PQ. Plus, TNTHD isn't even 5.1 on Voom. Everyone talks about the DVR and mpeg4. What about RIGHT NOW. We're all paying $50+ here. The only thing about PQ I'll say is Voom beats my cable company.
How dare Voom end the free prog. offer back 0n 04/30 before the pq "flatness" issue is handled-Don't charge until HD is truley HD and not a day before-those of us "in the know" cannot be duped into thinking that we are getting sharp, crisp HD-if you have another provider, this is so obvious it brings a tear to one's eye(sniffle sniffle)

cyuhnke said:

I no longer have D* but I when compare the OTA on my D* receiver and the OTA on V* receiver, V* looks softer. I posted this in another thread and got told there's something wrong with my TV or something else. This is frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)