Espn-HD: NBA Basketball : Pacers vs Pistons: Game 5 8:00pm EST

I havent noticed it , until i read some of the posts here, i did a detailed comparison today, and VOOM does look washed out compared to DISH. Anyway im watching the game on E*.

neo0285 said:
Dish does seem to have sharper PQ, this sucks, cmon VOOM.

Trying to understand the sharper PQ you are seeing in E* but I can't I am watching both in the same TV and does not see the difference.

eschu97611 said:
Talking 50-50 chance out here that he is gone-if Phil is not rehired, great chance the WHOLE team will back for another run next season-Both Kobe and Gary Payton strongly dislike Phil Jackson-Byron Scott, ex-Nets coach, is rumored to be ready to step in after this season-we shall see!

Byron Scott took the Hornets job, he won't be coaching LA, and Kobe will either be behind bars or playing on a different team. Payton won't be back to play for Jackson again, and if they win a ring, I'm betting Malone will retire.

So I guess Shaq might actually get to prove if he's as good as he says he is next year when he has to do it on his own. However, with how good the refs treat that guy I'm sure the Lakers will be back there next year as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)