ESPN-HD poor PQ!!! Something needs to be done NOW.

I have to agree last nights NFL game was one of the worst HD travestiess Ive seen. The vast concensus at AVS is that it looked good on some cable systems and stunk on D* and E*
I watched a fair amount of the game last (Bengals vs Colts ?) and it did look bad. I don't watch ESPN too often to compare to other broadcasts, but they also do ABC's college football, don't they ?? Many or most of those that I've watched have looked excellent. But when I watch ABC, it's OTA.....

HMMM,
Just wondering if your receiver has the L 343 update and are you using HDMI.
Thanks

kbghdg, i have no idea what software i have on my vip211 and i have it hooked up via component cables. i have heard about too many problems with the hdmi on the 211. and i guarandamntee you that all these high tech gurus could not tell the difference. anyway, like i said it looked great on my end as does almost every game on espn & fox.

kbghdg, i have no idea what software i have on my vip211 and i have it hooked up via component cables. i have heard about too many problems with the hdmi on the 211. and i guarandamntee you that all these high tech gurus could not tell the difference. anyway, like i said it looked great on my end as does almost every game on espn & fox.

Well I am glad it looks good to you and I am sure DISH does too. Maybe they'll squeeze it a little further and see if you'll complain.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)