ESPN-HD: Sunday Night Baseball: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Boston Red Sox 8pm EST!

I would watch the game rather than waiting for sportcenter to show me any highlights in HD. So much money and hype about it and they are not ready to do HD editing. What a joke!!!!

Red Sox are going to Feast on NOMO. Nomo is throwing batting practice. He'll be lucky if he gets out of the first inning.

Yeah, what's with the audio-sync problems on ESPN-HD. I notice that almost every time I watch it. Does it have something to do with the SRS - Dolby Pro Logic II conversion my receiver is making?

Does this mean that tonights Chicago Cubs vs Houston AStro's game will be Live.. AND in HD??

I watched the game during the NBA halftime and man, did the PQ stink! The shots of the announcers talking about the awesome catch and they were showing a widescreen plasma in the background, the image was fuzzy!

Dvlos said:
Does this mean that tonights Chicago Cubs vs Houston AStro's game will be Live.. AND in HD??

Nope.....It was not listed in HD in their website. They will be doing Monday & Wednesday Nights Baseball Games soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts