ESPN - Press select to your find game

D

Driftwood

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 16, 2012
Atlanta
How to turn off annoying pop-up every min. or so? I noticed 1st time Sat. night, just checked and still pops-up. I tried pressing select, takes you to the game finder app. but pop-up continues. I called Dish & they said only way to turn off was to disable enhancements, which I don't want to do. They took a bug report. Any ideas?

rvvaquero

rvvaquero

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 3, 2012
Earth
I've never gotten anything like that. What type of receiver and service do you have?

ashutto20

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 6, 2008
United States
Just noticed this while watching Monday Night Football

Even if I push select it keeps coming up over and over and over...HELP!!!

D

Driftwood

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 16, 2012
Atlanta
Sorry, should have included in the original post. I have a Hopper 3 with 2 Joeys with a 3 TB external hard drive connected. I asked Dish but they couldn't answer, so hopefully the experts here will know. What other functionality would disabling TV Enhancement turn off?

cosmo_kramer

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
Sorry, should have included in the original post. I have a Hopper 3 with 2 Joeys with a 3 TB external hard drive connected. I asked Dish but they couldn't answer, so hopefully the experts here will know. What other functionality would disabling TV Enhancement turn off?
Annoying popups. I think the "enhancements" were strictly on the Dish side....

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It appears to be something being sent in the ESPN which is triggering the Hopper Enhancements. DISH is looking into it.