ESPN - Press select to your find game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Driftwood

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Atlanta
How to turn off annoying pop-up every min. or so? I noticed 1st time Sat. night, just checked and still pops-up. I tried pressing select, takes you to the game finder app. but pop-up continues. I called Dish & they said only way to turn off was to disable enhancements, which I don't want to do. They took a bug report. Any ideas?

Sorry, should have included in the original post. I have a Hopper 3 with 2 Joeys with a 3 TB external hard drive connected. I asked Dish but they couldn't answer, so hopefully the experts here will know. What other functionality would disabling TV Enhancement turn off?

Sorry, should have included in the original post. I have a Hopper 3 with 2 Joeys with a 3 TB external hard drive connected. I asked Dish but they couldn't answer, so hopefully the experts here will know. What other functionality would disabling TV Enhancement turn off?
Annoying popups. I think the "enhancements" were strictly on the Dish side....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)