ESPN

I'm watching Michigan State play Ohio State on ESPN HD right now. There have been constant audio and video cutouts during the whole game. If this is what you're talking about you're not alone. There has been a scroll going across the bottom of the screen most of the game saying that they are experiencing technical difficulties and working to get it fixed as soon as possible. This one is a ESPN problem not Dish.

Not really. Hd feeds did not look very good, and it was very noticeable. I have a Sony 46 led and a vip211k . Nothing new. Same set up for hundreds of days.. This morning the feeds really looked weak,almost like sd.

I'm watching Michigan State play Ohio State on ESPN HD right now. There have been constant audio and video cutouts during the whole game. If this is what you're talking about you're not alone. There has been a scroll going across the bottom of the screen most of the game saying that they are experiencing technical difficulties and working to get it fixed as soon as possible. This one is a ESPN problem not Dish.

That's okay, there are some here who will still blame it on Dish... :rolleyes: ;)

He's not talking about the problems prompting the scroll message. He's talking about plain old poor PQ. I'm seeing no problems with PQ so maybe it's a local problem or even your equipment.

inazsully said:
He's not talking about the problems prompting the scroll message. He's talking about plain old poor PQ. I'm seeing no problems with PQ so maybe it's a local problem or even your equipment.

pq is good here. just the audio drop outs that espn is having problems with. did you check espn alt is also showing the same game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts