ESPN360

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nuzzy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 3, 2006
NH, USA
Hi,

I was trying to watch some stuff on ESPN360 and can't because it looks like it's tied to television systems, specifically cable companies. Do you think D* will ever work with ESPN to provide this to their subs?

Hi,

I was trying to watch some stuff on ESPN360 and can't because it looks like it's tied to television systems, specifically cable companies. Do you think D* will ever work with ESPN to provide this to their subs?

Easy solution. Just download PlayOn: PlayOn Digital Media Server | PlayOn

It integrates a TON of internet programming into your HD-DVR. Not sure about the plain HD receivers, you can look it up. But, I can watch videos from hulu, you tube, many TV networks websites, Australia's NINE network... just a ton there. Well worth the $20 one time fee.

Hi,

ESPN360 is a internet channel. No cable company carries it.
There are some agreements between ISP's and ESPN360 to provide it to you for free but its not on the cable system. For example, Comcast in Minneapolis is a ISP that gives it to you for free. My parents have Comcast for internet only (they have D* for TV) so my little brother can see the 360 games.

Hi,

Who is your Internet provider? That is who cares it. I am in Minnesota and Charter added in October 2009.

ESPN360 is going to be renamed "ESPN3" soon. That's going to confuse people in thinking there's a new tv channel, me thinks

ESPN360 is a internet channel. No cable company carries it.
There are some agreements between ISP's and ESPN360 to provide it to you for free but its not on the cable system. For example, Comcast in Minneapolis is a ISP that gives it to you for free. My parents have Comcast for internet only (they have D* for TV) so my little brother can see the 360 games.

Correct. And if your ISP does not carry ESPN360 (soon to be ESPN3) then you will get a list of ISPs that do by going to ESPN360.com.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts