ETAs on ordered Receivers

rjc3895

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
I placed my order for the new receiver in October, and my credit card was charged the first week in November. I called to inquire about the status after 8 weeks had passed and was told it should be here in January. Then we get an email explaining that the demand surpassed the available inventory (surprise surprise) and that the first shipment has been sent. I thought I might get lucky and have a new receiver by now. Still no receiver.

Can anyone tell me how long it took for their new receiver to arrive? I'm probably going to call again next week.

20 weeks since my credit card was charged and still no STB :-(

I sent an email to customer service, and two days later I get an email that my stb has been shipped. I'm thinking it's not a coincidence. Someone dropped the ball on this one. No worries. It's scheduled to arrive today.

I sent an email to customer service, and two days later I get an email that my stb has been shipped. I'm thinking it's not a coincidence. Someone dropped the ball on this one. No worries. It's scheduled to arrive today.

Did you receive it and is the quality much better than before? I also ordered mine in October, but switched to Comcast Digital Starter for $30/mth for 12 months in early February after not receiving the box and no communication.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts