Event information is just wrong. Anyone seen this?

ebizlee

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2012
Nashville
Pretty often now, we press 'info' on the remote for a DVR'ed show (highlight the show on the DVR interface in 'no Folder' folder, and press 'info' button). The info is flat wrong. Sometime it is a different episode. Sometimes a different show altogether. Has anyone seen this happen? If so, any ideas? Do I just need to document as a bug, somewhere? 1H/2J.

I am not sure if info is device specific. But, we have been noticing this on our living room Joey (which we use the most).

I have seen this in the over run on the recording time, both the 1 minute before or the time after the program recorded. The info was the info for the programs before and after the time. A couple of times, the info was for something totally wrong. What are you seeing?

Pretty often now, we press 'info' on the remote for a DVR'ed show (highlight the show on the DVR interface in 'no Folder' folder, and press 'info' button). The info is flat wrong. Sometime it is a different episode. Sometimes a different show altogether. Has anyone seen this happen? If so, any ideas? Do I just need to document as a bug, somewhere? 1H/2J.

I am not sure if info is device specific. But, we have been noticing this on our living room Joey (which we use the most).

I'm having the opposite problem. The info is correct in the DVR area, but when you're actually watching the program and you hit the "info" button, the actual info is wrong. It is usually for a future episode.

I'm having the opposite problem. The info is correct in the DVR area, but when you're actually watching the program and you hit the "info" button, the actual info is wrong. It is usually for a future episode.

I am seeing this problem also, when the dvr is playing back the description for the show will be incorrect. This is not in the first and last minutes of the show but during the show. For example I have several episodes of big bang theory recorded off of TBS, the descriptions are correct in the dvr screen but when playing back they all have a description for a show that isn't even recorded on the dvr and all the episodes have the same incorrect description.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)